Think of Shellcast as a beach break for your ears! The podcast, produced by our local tourism bureau, gives listeners a chance to soak up some virtual sun and learn more about our slice of paradise.
Listeners from around in the world have tuned in to experience the sounds of our destination’s beaches, nature and interviews with local experts.
And the Shellcast catalog continues to grow! It now includes:
- Episode 1: Sanibel beach time
- Episode 2: On the water with Capt. Brian Holaway
- Episode 3: Cape Coral’s Burrowing Owl Festival
- Episode 4: What would Thomas Edison think about podcasts?
- Episode 5: Pretty in pink birdwatching with Ranger Toni
- Episode 6: Talking scat on the Indigo Trail
- Episode 7: All about the WoW & when nature calls
- Episode 8: Everglades Wonder Gardens, an original Florida roadside attraction
- Episode 9: When I get older, I want to be a manatee
- Plus four bonus episodes
Shellcast is available on fortmyers-sanibel.com, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Google Podcasts and wherever fine podcasts are downloaded. Give it a listen!