To Our Valued Guests,
As always, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority, and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as you are ready to travel again.
After all, Ocean’s Reach is without a doubt the perfect spot to get away amidst these challenging times, either to work remotely or simply unwind.
Here is the latest in terms of our current county and local regulations:
- As of August 7, 2021, the City of Sanibel requires indoor face coverings for all city buildings open to the public, including the Sanibel Recreation Center. Local businesses continue to retain the authority to regulate face coverings within their own establishments, and you should be prepared to wear masks when entering indoor locations, including grocery and retail stores. Restaurants may also require masks until you are seated. We ask that you please be respectful of all individual mask stipulations while on Sanibel Island. You will not need to wear a mask while you are inside your Ocean’s Reach condo, but please plan to take one with you whenever you leave your unit. Should you have any questions, please call us at 800-336-6722.
In addition to looking forward to welcoming guests back with our serene surroundings and spectacular views, we also want to assure you that we are taking numerous precautions to help make your stay a safe, clean and relaxing one, including:
- Diligently following sanitization, disinfection and cleaning measures as recommended by the CDC and other public health organizations;
- Regularly sanitizing “high touch” areas throughout the complex, including hand rails, elevator buttons, pool chairs, luggage carts, etc.;
- Spacing pool chairs six feet apart to encourage social distancing;
- Modifying check-in and check-out services so that they are handled on a non-contact basis; and
- Urging all guests to respect social distancing guidelines and other safety precautions while on our property and on the island. Please plan to wear masks while visiting our Guest Services office, as well as any individual businesses on Sanibel Island that may request them, as noted above.
We ask that you please do your own “Wellness Check” for the 14-day span prior to arriving at Ocean’s Reach. If you or anyone in your party are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been told to self-quarantine due to potential exposure, please do not attempt to travel to Sanibel Island.
Additionally, our city council has adopted a resolution that encourages vaccinations against COVID-19. Our entire staff was vaccinated earlier this year.
Lastly, during these uncertain times, travel insurance can be more valuable than ever. For information on CSA GENERALI TRAVEL PROTECTION COVERAGE for the coronavirus (COVIC-19) outbreak, click here. If you, a family member or a traveling companion are diagnosed with COVID-19 before or during your trip, and meet the requirements for coverage due to sickness, you can be covered for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Travel Delay, Medical & Dental, and Emergency Assistance & Transportation, in addition to their 24/7 Emergency Assistance services. CSA Generali travel insurance can be purchased at any time up until your final payment by calling Ocean’s Reach Guest Services at 800-336-6722.
We know the world has changed, but one thing remains the same: Ocean’s Reach is the perfect place in which to leave your anxieties behind and simply relax amid one of Mother Nature’s most beautiful seascapes.