To Our Valued Guests,
As always, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority, and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as it is deemed safe to do so!
After all, Ocean’s Reach is without a doubt the perfect spot to get away amidst these challenging times, either to work remotely or simply unwind.
Here is the latest in terms of our current county and local regulations:
- Ocean’s Reach will re-open on May 26, 2020 to U.S. travelers.
- PLEASE NOTE that should you reside in a state that has more than 700 cases per 100K residents at the time of your arrival date, regretfully we will be unable to accommodate you. To check whether your state exceeds this number, please check the CDC COVID Data Tracker here as your arrival date draws near.
- Should you have any questions, please call us at 800-336-6722.
In addition to looking forward to welcoming guests back with our serene surroundings and spectacular views, we also want to assure you that we are taking numerous precautions to help make your stay a safe, clean and relaxing one, including:
- Diligently following sanitization, disinfection and cleaning measures as recommended by the CDC and other public health organizations;
- Utilizing a high-efficiency fogging machine with hospital-grade disinfectant for all room cleanings;
- Regularly sanitizing “high touch” areas throughout the complex, including hand rails, elevator buttons, pool chairs, luggage carts, etc.;
- Spacing pool chairs six feet apart to encourage social distancing;
- Modifying certain services so that they are handled largely on a non-contact basis;
- Performing daily wellness checks, including temperature scans, on each of our staff members, and
- Urging all guests to respect social distancing guidelines and other safety precautions while on our property and on the island. Please plan to wear masks in any areas where people outside of your “bubble” may congregate.
Finally, we ask that you please do your own “Wellness Check” for the 14-day span prior to arriving at Ocean’s Reach. If you or anyone in your party are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have been told to self-quarantine due to potential exposure, or live in a locale which has experienced a recent spike in cases, please do not attempt to travel to Sanibel Island. Rather, give us a call and we’ll be happy to refund your reservation or reschedule your visit to a later date.
We know the world is changing, but one thing remains the same: Ocean’s Reach is the perfect place in which to leave your worries and anxieties behind, and simply relax and unwind amid one of Mother Nature’s most beautiful seascapes.
We look forward to your visit and hope to see you soon!