To Our Valued Guests,
As always, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority, and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as you are ready to travel again.
After all, Ocean’s Reach is without a doubt the perfect spot to get away amidst these challenging times, either to work remotely or simply unwind.
Here is the latest in terms of our current county and local regulations:
- As of July 3, 2020, masks or face coverings are REQUIRED for everyone aged six years and older while on Sanibel Island, except for when you are able to safely employ social distancing measures while enjoying the beach or outdoor activities. Masks are required to be worn in all indoor locations, including retail and grocery stores. They are required at restaurants until you are seated. Masks are not required while in a private residence. You will not need to wear a mask while you are inside your Ocean’s Reach condo, but plan to take one with you whenever you leave your unit. Should you have any questions, please call us at 800-336-6722.
In addition to looking forward to welcoming guests back with our serene surroundings and spectacular views, we also want to assure you that we are taking numerous precautions to help make your stay a safe, clean and relaxing one, including:
- Diligently following sanitization, disinfection and cleaning measures as recommended by the CDC and other public health organizations;
- Utilizing a high-efficiency fogging machine with hospital-grade disinfectant for all room cleanings;
- Regularly sanitizing “high touch” areas throughout the complex, including hand rails, elevator buttons, pool chairs, luggage carts, etc.;
- Spacing pool chairs six feet apart to encourage social distancing;
- Modifying check-in and check-out services so that they are handled on a non-contact basis;
- Performing daily wellness checks, including temperature scans, on each of our staff members, and
- Urging all guests to respect social distancing guidelines and other safety precautions while on our property and on the island. Please plan to wear masks while visiting our Guest Services office, as well as any areas outlined in the City of Sanibel mask regulation noted above.
We ask that you please do your own “Wellness Check” for the 14-day span prior to arriving at Ocean’s Reach. If you or anyone in your party are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been told to self-quarantine due to potential exposure, please do not attempt to travel to Sanibel Island.
Lastly, during these uncertain times, travel insurance can be more valuable than ever. For information on CSA GENERALI TRAVEL PROTECTION COVERAGE for the coronavirus (COVIC-19) outbreak, click here. If you, a family member or a traveling companion are diagnosed with COVID-19 before or during your trip, and meet the requirements for coverage due to sickness, you can be covered for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Travel Delay, Medical & Dental, and Emergency Assistance & Transportation, in addition to their 24/7 Emergency Assistance services. CSA Generali travel insurance can be purchased at any time up until your final payment by calling Ocean’s Reach Guest Services at 800-336-6722.
We know the world is changing, but one thing remains the same: Ocean’s Reach is the perfect place in which to leave your anxieties behind and simply relax amid one of Mother Nature’s most beautiful seascapes.
NEW! Enjoy low rates and flexible scheduling through March 26, 2021. We’re lowering our minimum night stay to just 5 nights for our 2021 high season. This flexible scheduling is only available by phone reservation, so please call us at 800-336-6722 to book your getaway today!