Best-selling Sanibel Island novelist Randy Wayne White has yet another Doc Ford thriller hitting store shelves and websites soon. And if you’re lucky enough to be in Southwest Florida over the next week or two, you can get a “first look” at his latest novel — and meet the author himself — at a series of local book signings and appearances.
It’s all to promote the Doc Ford novel “Salt River,” starring marine biologist (and undercover black-ops agent) Marion “Doc” Ford and his sidekick Tomlinson.
Appearances are scheduled at both book stores as well as your favorite Doc Ford’s restaurant:
- Sunday and Monday, Feb. 9-10: Noon to 3 p.m. at Doc Ford’s Sanibel, 2500 Island Inn Road, Sanibel Island
- Tuesday, Feb. 11: 2 p.m. at Sunshine Books, 677 S. Collier Blvd., Marco Island
- Tuesday, February 11: 7 p.m. at Barnes & Noble, No. 2711, 13751 Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers
- Sunday, Feb. 16: Noon at Copperfish Books, 103 W. Marion Ave., Punta Gorda
- Monday, Feb. 17: Noon to 3 p.m. at Doc Ford’s Captiva, 5400 South Seas Plantation Road, Captiva Island
- Tuesday, Feb. 18: Noon to 3 p.m. at Doc Ford’s Fort Myers Beach, 708 Fishermans Wharf, Fort Myers Beach