The new Fort Myers Discovery Challenge app gives visitors a fun way to discover the arts and cultural attractions that make our islands, beaches and neighborhoods naturally unique.
The free mobile challenge app, launched by our local tourism bureau, includes about 100 Lee County attractions, some offering discounts on admission and exclusive deals to challenge participants, plus the opportunity to earn points toward a variety of prizes.
Embark on a guided tour of the Mound House that overlooks Estero Bay or walk the Calusa Heritage Trail on Pine Island. From our nationally recognized shell museum on Sanibel Island to the funky art galleries of Matlacha, there’s so much to see and do in our area.
Simply follow the directions at visitfortmyers.com/challenge to download the challenge app to any mobile device. Then, using your phone, check in to each location to see what type of exclusive savings and deals they may offer.
Among the 100 locations:
- Alliance for the Arts
- Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
- Fort Myers Beach Art Association & Gallery
- Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve
- Gasparilla Island Lighthouse
- Koreshan State Park
- Randell Research Center & Calusa Heritage Trail
- Sanibel Historical Museum and Village
- Williams Academy Black History Museum
- And many more
So are you up to the challenge? Click here for more information!