Have a splish-splashin’ good time, but keep safety and respect for others top of mind!
For the privacy, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, we ask that you please respect the following pool rules:
- Pool hours are from Dawn to Dusk.
- Night swimming is NOT allowed per Florida Department of Health regulations.
- “Adults Only” from 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and other times as posted.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Swim at your own risk.
- Children 12 and under MUST be supervised by an adult in the pool area.
- Be considerate of other guests. No running, rough play, splashing or loud noise. No large floats or rafts in the pool. No water guns or tossing of balls.
- Infants and toddlers MUST wear elasticized swim diapers that fit snugly around the legs and waist.
- Encourage children to use your condo’s restroom frequently.
- Please shower to remove sand and suntan oil before entering the pool.
- Music devices must be used with headphones.
- NO GLASS ALLOWED in pool area.
- No food or beverages in the pool.
- Do not remove pool furniture from the pool deck.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY USE OF THE POOL TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME DUE TO UNSAFE OR IMPROPER CONDUCT.