Make your holidays green and sustainable!
Take the waste out of your holiday celebrations with some simple tips:
- Avoid wrapping paper with glitter and foil accents, which make it unrecyclable.
- Use rosemary sprigs, magnolia or citrus leaves, and other greenery to decorate packages and create wreaths.
- Give the gift of experiences rather than material items that end up in the landfill.
- Consider electronic holiday cards rather than paper.
- Skip single-use plastic products when entertaining.
- Trade out old holiday lights for energy-saving LEDs.
For more great holiday suggestions, click here!